Friday, October 21, 2011

Saturday Top 5 Laughs.

Linking up with Melissa at The Mommyhood Chronicles to do a Saturday Top Five Laughs. It seems like a fun idea, and I'm sure I'll be happy in the future to have these little gems.

5. My husband was singing Careless Whisper and Purple Butterfly was very concerned that he was "never gonna dance again" and kept asking him why!

4. I took the girls grocery shopping. It was a long day for Pink Butterfly, because by the end of the trip she was cranky and hungry. How did I know she was hungry? She turned herself around (while buckled!) and stood on the shopping cart seat and started rifling through the food in the cart until she found a package of baby food. I sat her down and gave her the baby food package, which she played with/sucked on until I had to pry it from her hands to put in on the conveyor belt so I could pay for it!

3. We were having a snack and Purple Butterfly reached over and took two of her daddy's three crackers to make herself a cracker sandwich. She then took his remaining cracker, broke it in half, put it back on his plate and told him he now had two pieces and could make a cracker sandwich for himself!

2. Purple Butterfly keeps asking her daddy if she can play Angry Birds with him. I just find it funny that my not even 3 year old knows what Angry Birds is, and how to play it!

1. Purple Butterfly and I had each had a Hershey's Kiss. I told Purple Butterfly that if she wanted another one, she'd have to give me a real kiss. Pink Butterfly heard this and started blowing kisses from her highchair, as if I'd trade her a kiss for a Kiss!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up. I started it as a great way to remember things for the future:) lol at #2, when kids are hungry, they will do just about anything. And I love that she generously offered him two small broken halves. She has good taste about angry birds. My 3 yr.old does not get the concept at all! #1 is my favorite:) Great laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! #5 reminds me of when my oldest was scared that the rhythm was gonna get her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love #1, so precious!! And #4 is so perfect, they love to eat in the grocery store. That's typically how I keep them happy through a trip. I'm a new follower from the hop, would love if you came and visited.

    heather
    www.ourgirlskeepusmoving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete